St. Vincent's Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
Performs the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems for the organization.
• Coordinates and performs electrical equipment maintenance, installations and modifications according to all applicable codes and regulations.
• Coordinates and performs testing of electrical systems as required by codes. Troubleshoots and analyzes
• Performs and develops preventative maintenance measures for all electrical equipment in compliance
regulatory codes and ensuring operational readiness and performance. Maintains and contributes to systems training manuals and upgrades as changes occur.
• Performs and develops preventative maintenance measures for all electrical equipment in compliance with
regulatory codes ensuring operational readiness and performance. Maintains and contributes to systems training manuals and upgrades as changes occur.
• Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
• Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
Licensed Maintenance Professional specializing in Electrician obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required
• Trade School Graduate required
• One to ten years of electrical field experience required.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.