Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We consist of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between. Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
Serves as member of management team - collaborates on organizational business issues, communicates appropriate messages, and supports and drives corporate initiative
Oversees all activities of the assigned operational practice - provides leadership and direction to direct reports and providers, and acts as positive role model
Drives the development and execution of short- and long-term business plans and corresponding budgets by collaborating with physician leadership and corporate administration in strategic planning and marketing for the practice
• Executes business plans by assigning accountability to appropriate staff and/or physicians, monitoring progress, making appropriate adjustments, and finding solutions to obstacles
• Continuously identifies ways to increase profitability - recommends and implements cost-effective strategies for department
• Continuously identifies and implements ways to maximize efficiency, productivity and resource allocation. Responds promptly and effectively to patient and provider concerns
• Evaluates workflow and performance to maximize productivity/efficiency and ensure quality service
• Analyzes data reports and acts on significant trends affecting overall effectiveness of the department
• Finds opportunities to grow the business through increased referrals, new or increased services, regional expansion, or other revenue-enhancing activities
• Drives improvement efforts through effective staff and provider involvement, project management, and communication Implements changes and keeps staff and providers up to date with clear and concise communications
• Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare management or a related field, or equivalent experience; advanced clinical or business credentials preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years medical practice management experience, preferably in a multi-site practice
• Epic Experience preferred.
• Experience providing effective business leadership to physicians
• Ability to refine, reorganize or redirect workflow in a timely manner to optimize resources
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.