Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. Hartford HealthCare Medical Group consists of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Role Scope
· At HHC Advanced Practitioners enjoy the full scope of advanced practice and receive recognition and respect for their contributions to high quality patient care.
· We currently seek an APP to partner with Cardiologists at Middlesex Cardiology.
· The selected candidate will also provide outpatient care including stress testing, remote device monitoring and General Cardiology office visits.
· Practice with autonomy and enjoy the close mentorship and collegiality of a leading regional cardiology group.
SHIFT: FULL TIME – 40 HOURS
Advanced Practitioners Enjoy
At Hartford HealthCare newly graduated and experienced providers are provided with the support and mentorship they need to succeed through on the job, classroom, and procedural training. Our benefits include:
· Competitive Compensation
· Matching 401k, tiered medical, dental, and vision plans
· Generous Paid-Time Off
· Reimbursement for CME, professional society membership, licensure, and malpractice
· Tuition reimbursement program
· State of the art clinical and informatics technology.
· Well run, efficient clinical and administrative business operations in a growing and financially secure organization.
· Proven and effective onboarding with supportive ongoing mentorship
· Access to Hartford HealthCare’s Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners
· Leadership development opportunities through Hartford HealthCare’s Professional Leadership Development Institute
· LEAN process improvement to drive quality outcomes and positively enhance both the patient and the provider experience.
Advanced Practitioner Qualifications
· Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Master’s program preferred
· Licensed, or eligible to be licensed, as a Physician Assistant / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in the state of Connecticut
· Certification or eligible to be certified as a Physician Assistant or National Board Certification as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
· Cardiology experience preferred
· APRN/PA experience required.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.