Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Litchfield County, Connecticut
The Hartford HealthCare (HHC) Ayer Neuroscience Institute is seeking a General Neurologist in our Torrington, Connecticut location. We have a collaborative and inclusive model of care, offering personalized, coordinated care with excellent patient experience. BC/BE Neurologists are encouraged to apply.
Program & Position Highlights:
· 100% outpatient practice in a thriving medical community. No inpatient service required.
· Advanced Practice Provider, Medical Assistant, and administrative support to ensure coordination of patient care.
· Work in the Ayer Neuroscience Institute’s marquee Northwest Region HealthCenter, which is home to a multidisciplinary neuroscience team consisting of headache neurology, neuromuscular services, neurosurgery, pain management, movement disorders, epilepsy, imaging and rehabilitation therapy.
· Monday Friday schedule; days
· Well-developed ambulatory operational model through the Hartford Healthcare Medical Group.
· Health benefits, 401K with Match, CME allowance and more
· Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
· Board certifications and licenses paid
· Stipend for CME available
About Hartford HealthCare’s Ayer Neuroscience Institute:
The Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and boasts an impressive staff of world class Neuroscience leaders. Our impressive staff of over 165 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners spans the areas of vascular neurology, neuro-oncology, neuromuscular, movement disorders, epilepsy, neuro-ophthalmology, pain management, cognitive neurology, neurosurgery, neurocritical care, general neurology and headache medicine.
About Hartford HealthCare:
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
Work in picturesque Torrington, CT., nestled in the Litchfield Hills with historical New England charm. This city offers a variety of shopping, dining and recreation for every interest. Connecticut offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
For additional information and 1:1 discussion:
Please contact Clayton Tebbetts, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
[email protected] or call or text- 860.249.6927
BC/BE Neurologists are encouraged to apply.