Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We consist of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between. Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
At Hartford HealthCare Medical group we offer:
Under provider direction, the RN provides skilled nursing care to patients in a variety of clinical settings. Scope of responsibility is characterized by use of nursing process to assess, plan, intervene and evaluate human responses to actual or potential health problems utilizing appropriate practices, standards, protocols and guidelines. This position reports to a Practice Manager.
· Provides office-based nursing care in collaboration with provider
· Assesses physical and psychosocial needs and environmental factors affecting patients and their families, formulates nursing plan of care and ensures continuity of patient care through appropriate nursing evaluation and intervention
· Demonstrates independent nursing actions based on assessment and problem identification
· Triages telephone calls and displays ability to initiate appropriate nursing intervention in prompt, precise, and professional manner
· Assists patients and family members or other clients with concern and empathy; respects confidentiality and privacy
· Travel required to Hartford and Central region offices
· Current Connecticut RN License required.
· Previous experience in Medical/Surgical Office setting preferred.
· Experience with medical software
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.