Institute of Living
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Institute of Living, one of the first mental health centers in the U.S., remains one of America’s leading not-for-profit centers for patient care, research and education in the fields of behavioral, psychiatric and addiction disorder. Through our dedicated, experienced and skilled clinicians, we provide patients and their families with the highest quality of personalized care. Programs are offered for children, adolescents and adults struggling with mental illness as well as offering services specializing in Anxiety, Eating Disorders, and Geriatric Services.
Supervises program(s) and staff to ensure that a high quality, cost-effective service is delivered by the department(s) and that is in keeping with Hartford Healthcare’s strategic plan as well as the Program’s goals and objectives. Provides direct patient care that is specific to each patient’s needs, including those needs that are age specific.
• Clinical License in the State of CT LCSW, LMFT, APRN, PhD, or PsyD
• Master’s Degree
• Experience and fluency in utilization review, clinical awareness and insight
• Ability to lead staff, prior management experience preferred
• Understanding of external Regulatory agencies and requirements
• Strong communications skills required - both written and verbal
We take great care of careers.
As a Hartford Healthcare entity, The Hartford Hospital Institute of Living provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working in a thriving centrally located urban community:
• Medical and dental benefits
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of hire
• Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount programs
• Historic park-like grounds designed by Frederick Law Ohlmsted.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.