St. Vincent's Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
St. Vincent's Behavioral Health Services provides a continuum of care, beginning with an initial diagnosis and strengthening care by integrating it with collaborative treatment plans. A wide range of outpatient treatment programs is available for adolescents and adults with mental health and dual diagnosis disorders designed to help them reach optimal well-being while they continue to thrive in the community.
Provides behavioral health counseling services
• Conducts patient assessments and establishes therapy treatment goals.
• Administers individual and group therapy. Maintains thorough and confidential records of observations.
• Evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
• Provides patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
• Provides family therapy when appropriate.
• Formulates appropriate discharge plan with patients and helps to coordinate community resources.
• Ensures that all documentation is timely and meets criteria for billing.
• Participates in any special projects as assigned.
We take great care of careers.
Hartford Healthcare provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working with a top notch organization:
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.