Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut’s leading providers of addiction and mental health services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the passion of our specialists, we continue to treat every patient with care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and accessible services.
Ensures program compliance with state regulatory requirements and agency policies and procedures. Ensures the implementation of best practices and is responsible for necessary staff development and performance management needed to ensure the integration of treatment components. Designs or maintains a developmentally appropriate behavior management system and oversees its implementation.
- Oversees implementation of DFC, PCC, and LPC grants for the Meriden and Middletown coalitions.
- Manages budgets and grant expectations
- Develop and implement programming with coalitions and local public schools.
- Oversees youth peer advocates (1 per coalition).
- Creates a cohesive team environment that includes clinical, residential, and academic staff, and that embodies the core values of integrity, caring, excellence, and safety.
- Analyzes program needs and develops recommended meaningful goals and objectives that align with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Communicates goals and objectives to staff and monitors staff progress throughout the year.
- Works closely with Quality management to ensure all internal policies and external regulatory standards are being met on a consistent basis
- Works closely with the Clinical Director to ensure that all services offered are meeting fidelity standards and all issues are resolved quickly and professionally.
- Works closely with outside regulatory agencies, parole, probation, families, and other collateral contacts to ensure excellent communication and teamwork between Rushford and our treatment partners.
- Identifies needs and provides opportunities for ongoing staff development.
- Collaborates with supervisor to identify self-learning needs and seeks out resources or instruction opportunities to meet those needs.
- Provides leadership in quality/performance improvement initiatives and models best practices.
- Maintains role as group leader for the H3W process and Lead.
- Leads weekly rounds meeting with the treatment teams as well as regular staff meetings.
- Maintains a climate of respect for each resident’s individual personality, physical characteristics and traits, culture, language and ethnic characteristics, family structure, developmental needs and behavior.
- Advocates on behalf of residents to resolve concerns related to case management, intake, discharge, environmental/agency needs and developmentally appropriate services with collateral contacts.
- Provides direct crisis intervention to residents and families when indicated.
- Bachelor’s degree, will consider experience in lieu of degree.
- Program management experience is a plus
- Experience in any of the CT Prevention Programs, familiarity with DFC or PCC funding is a plus.
- CPR, First Aid, CPI, or Medication Administration is a plus.
As a Hartford HealthCare entity, Rushford provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package consisting of:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of hire, including six paid holidays
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount programs
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.