Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
• High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
• Diploma from an accredited Medical Assistant program and/or Medical Assistant Certification required (CMA,CCMA, RMA ). (An active CT CNA, EMT, Paramedic or Medic Certification may also be considered)
• 1 Year of Medical office experience preferred.
• Epic Experience preferred.
• Must possess effective communication skills.
• Competency in basic medical assisting skills.
• Including, rooming patients, assisting provider with exams, performing hearing tests, answering phones, scheduling appointments and surgeries.
• Strong working knowledge of medical terminology.
• Strong computer skills including solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure w