Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut’s leading providers of addiction and mental health services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the passion of our specialists, we continue to treat every patient with care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and accessible services.
Assists clinician(s) in providing coordinated services & case management for adult clients with mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
1. Prepares for and conducts social skill building and other therapeutic activities in order to meet the goals of each individual Treatment Care Plan, which is designed to meet the age-specific needs of each client.
2. Provides direct care, under the supervision of a licensed/credentialed clinician, by co-leading therapy groups and performing assigned case management activities to assist in achieving established client outcomes.
3. Observes clients and communicates to the Treatment Team about the effectiveness of the Treatment Plan. Documents client/family responses as well as collateral contacts. Identifies variances and contributes suggestions to the revision of the Treatment Plan. Initiates further interventions as determined by the Treatment Team.
4. Implements established behavioral management plans for a program or for individual clients. Ensures a safe environment, ensures client’s agreement with and adherence to the plan, implements rewards and consequences, and provides appropriate clinical support to patients/families to meet established goals of the plan.
5. Assists with transportation arrangements, as approved by the Program Manager, to help clients attend program and meet aspects of their treatment plan which can’t be met on site.
6. Utilizes community resources and makes appropriate referrals in support of the treatment plan and the continuing care plan a client begins after the discharge process and afterwards.
7. Connects with area resources through service, health and employment agencies, professional groups, committees, and consortiums in order to be well-versed in accessing necessary services for each client upon discharge.
8. Participates in treatment conferences, staff meetings, and in-service training as required to ensure a quality care experience for clients.
9. Participates in the facilitation and coordination of education groups, and community meetings.
10. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Program Manager.
As a Hartford HealthCare entity, Rushford provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package consisting of:
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.