Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Ask about schedule flexibility options!
Primary Care Physician Position Details:
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a full-time Physician for a multi-provider, adult, primary care practice in the town of Westport, Connecticut, attractively located on the I-95 corridor and train line in Fairfield County.
Role: Primary Care Physician (Internal or Family Medicine trained)
Location: 1505 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880
Setting: 100% Outpatient Primary Care – Adult Medicine (18+)
Schedule: Full-time, weekdays only, ask about a 4-day work week option!
Call: Infrequent phone call for work/life balance
Primary Care Physician Benefits:
- Market-leading compensation and benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid CME time off plus CME budget, reimbursed professional licenses and dues
- Family care benefits through Care.com including emergency back-up care benefit for children, adults and even pets!
- Voluntary benefits include student loan programs, home, auto, renters insurance, identity theft protection, legal services, pet insurance and more!
About Primary Care with Hartford HealthCare:
- Access to Behavioral Health, High Risk Nurse Care Managers & Social Workers
- Efficient operations, engaged office staff, 2.5 staff per physician & your own MA
- EPIC with Dragon, HIPAA-compliant texting, patient self-scheduling and patient portal
- Hartford HealthCare is one of the largest, non-profit, fully-integrated healthcare systems in Connecticut, allowing our providers to care for their patients no matter where they reside in Connecticut
About Hartford HealthCare:
- Honored as a “Best Organizations for Leadership Development” by the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL)
- Prestigiously named one of the “Best Hospitals to Work for in Connecticut” by the Becker's Hospital Review
- Committed to continuous development through The Center for Education Stimulation & Innovation (CESI), our Provider Leadership Development Institute and a robust on demand learning platform including CME, special courses, learning series and tools and resources
- Established Mentorship and Orientation programs specially designed for newly hired providers and providers new to practice
Located within less than two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Take the next step....call, text or email:
Debra Colaci, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
• Unrestricted State of Connecticut medical license (or eligible)
• BC/BE Internal or Family Medicine