St. Vincent's Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Per Diem
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
Job Summary: Transport patients, specimens and equipment throughout the facility.
• Non urgent patient transportation from one patient care unit to another
• Patient discharge transportation as deemed appropriate
• Customer service experience highly preferred.
• Must possess effective communication skills.
• Physical effort as specified by Position Physical Requirements and Occupational Exposures Form.
• Other Duties as assigned
• Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• CPR Validation within 3 months of hire preferred.
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.