Hartford HealthCare Senior Services at Mulberry Garden
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Food and Nutrition Department at Mulberry Gardens provides restaurant-style service to residents in our assisted living and early memory loss community. Meals are prepared and served 3 times a day in one of our five dining rooms. Join us at Mulberry Gardens as we utilize teamwork and strong customer service skills to provide residents with the very best quality of life!
• Culinary Certification of Accreditation preferred.
• QFO (Qualified Food Operator Certificate) preferred or required within six months of employment.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a cook in a large volume institution preferred.
• Ability to read, speak English and follow recipes in a cost effective manner.
• Basic Math skills.
• Ability to operate institutional kitchen equipment.
• Quantity production experience preferred.
• Ability to tolerate lifting, pushing and pulling up to 80 pounds and long term standing.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment