New Britain General
New Britain, CT
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
The Acute Care Patient & Family Transitions Liaison collaborates with all departments to facilitate and promote best practices, policies, processes for patients. Partnering with nursing, will provide patient services throughout the organization with a focus on patients who have transferred from outside organizations. The Acute Care Patient & Family Liaison Identifies specific trends and makes recommendations for improvement in patient care delivery and to promote a positive patient experience. Teaching, coaching and mentoring of the front line staff as well as Nursing and Operational leadership and providers.
• Bachelors in Nursing or other Healthcare related field required
• 5 years clinical practice required; Management experience preferred
• Current CT RN Licensure preferred
• Excellent communication skills (bi-lingual preferred)
• Must have an in-depth working knowledge of organizational behavior and leadership development.
• Demonstrated proven track record for building partnerships, dealing with ambiguity, thinking systemically and strategically.
• Experience in dealing with the medical staff in coordinating clinical issues
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.