Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We consist of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between. Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
Provides support to senior leadership in Hartford HealthCare Medical Group. Will schedule and manage the calendars of executive staff members, provides meeting materials, travel and expense reimbursements and other support as needed. Will also provide coverage of the front desk, answers the main telephone line, greets customers/visitors, manages the conference rooms, and maintains supplies for office.
The primary responsibility of the Administrative Associate III-Scheduler is to schedule meetings for multiple Executives and Vice Presidents , including calendar management, booking conference rooms and interaction with internal and external customers to facilitate scheduling. Participates in coverage for receiving guests. Other responsibilities include preparing reimbursements, processing invoices, stocking supply room with office supplies, setting up conference room technology when necessary and other administrative duties, as required.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Scheduling meetings for Executives (including calendar management, contacting other assistants or external customers, booking conference rooms, adding travel time when necessary, etc.)
• Covering the receptionist desk (including stocking pantries, sorting mail, answering a high volume of calls, greeting customers, etc.)
• Preparing reimbursements and making travel arrangements (hotel, airfare) for Executives (business trips & mileage)
• Making copies for Cabinet and other leadership meetings or other material as necessary for Executives
• Setting up conference room technology/VMR for meetings
• Stocking office supplies
• Coordinating courier activities
Education: Associate degree or Bachelor's preferred.
Experience: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with proficiency in Outlook. At least one year of Administrative office experience
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.