Description Job Schedule:
Part Time Standard Hours:
8 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
to be determined
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
PART TIME WORK FROM HOME HEALTHCARE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
- Join an established interdisciplinary team that supports two behavioral health programs:
- Child First - An home early childhood intervention, embedded in a system of care that works to decrease the incidence of serious emotional disturbance, development and learning problems, and abuse and neglect among the most vulnerable young children and families.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program for Adolescents and Adults – a program that provides behavioral health services for teens and adults who are in recovery from mental illness substance use
- The position includes a high percentage of work from home time with flexible schedule
- The ability to attend onsite weekly/biweekly program meetings is needed
- Committed focus on employee wellbeing, work-life balance, and professional growth
- Regular engagement with Department Administrator and Clinical Manager
- Continuing education opportunities
In the Child First Program, the Data Specialist responsibilities will include:
- Helps Clinical Coordinator to plan, design, implement, and maintain a comprehensive continuous quality improvement (CQI) program to ensure fidelity to the Child First model. Assists in educating staff about QI systems and requirements.
- Meets with Clinical Coordinator and internal audiences to identify and problem solve QI issues.
- Monitors program efforts to ensure compliance with Child First benchmarks, accreditation standard measures, client satisfaction surveys, and reports on results.
- Performs audits of electronic medical records (CFCR) and reviews other data documents/systems (ASD, etc.) to ensure complete and accurate documentation.
- Helps to prepare various monthly and quarterly reports.
- Creates and manages program outreach materials, may include community presentation materials.
In the Intensive Outpatient Program, the Data Specialist responsibilities will include:
- Support for revenue integrity of program operations
- Running reports of daily services charges for all IOP programs to assure accuracy of all charges entered
- Auditing of records to assure that documentation requirements are met to support charges
- Developing excel reports on a weekly basis for Clinical Managers to review that identify opportunities for improvement
- Working with the Clinical Manager to communicate areas of concern to Clinicians and Providers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Healthcare Administration
- Proficient with Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with auditing and billing processes preferred but we will train
As a Hartford HealthCare entity, Charlotte Hungerford provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working in a small town/semi-rural setting:
- Participation in medical and dental benefit programs
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off with accrual starting on the date of hire
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount programs
- Stress free commute; Free parking / no shuttles
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.