Hartford HealthCare Corp.
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 35,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.
The ICP Risk Adjustment Program Manager will be responsible for the planning, building and implementation of a Risk Adjustment Coding Program. This role will design, develop, implement and manage a comprehensive Hierarchical Condition Category/Risk Adjustment Factor program. Responsible for building and managing a team of professionals to drive the work required to ensure complete and accurate coding across the ICP organization.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Nature of Supervision:
Receives overall supervision from ICP Operations Manager and ICP, VP, Business Operations
Interacts with ICP leadership and staff
Interacts with HHCMG leadership
Interacts with ICP providers members and office staff
Interacts with JV Partners, Payers, Vendors
Licensure, Certification, Registration
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand and convey complex information to many different kinds of people is an absolute requirement with demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
• Ability to innovate to achieve the organization’s goals
• Strong business, analytical and project management skills; a good understanding of revenue cycle management, health care finance and processes (including clinical workflows)
• Excellent analytical and leadership skills
• Experience in managing staff, including staff development, coaching/mentoring, performance reviews, and administration of guidelines
• Must be organized and detail oriented with a strong bias for follow-up and problem resolution
• Proven ability to be a team player
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Proven leadership skills in physician practice relationships that include influencing, efficiency, collaboration, candor, and openness with a focus on results
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and computer user interfaces
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.