Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Charlotte Hungerford Hospital is a 122-bed, general acute care community hospital located in Torrington, Connecticut, that serves as a regional health care resource for the 100,000 residents of Litchfield County and Northwest Connecticut. CHH offers personalized attention from an expert team of caregivers and physicians that utilize advanced technology and clinical partnerships in a convenient, safe and comfortable patient environment.
Provides navigation to patients of the Connecticut Early Detection Prevention Program, provide assistance to clinical navigators, site coordination, and case management across HHC. This position is under the Cancer Community Outreach Program.
Key areas of responsibility:
• HS diploma with 10 years plus experience in this position in lieu of degree required
• Three or more years of experience working in community health with bachelor’s degree (10 years with HS diploma)
• Self-directed and motivated individual with vision.
• Possess strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills in highly visible and responsible position.
• Experience in multi-tasking
• Proficient in speaking and writing in English as well as Spanish.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.