Hartford HealthCare at Home
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network as a Team Facilitator.
Hartford HealthCare at Home, the largest provider of homecare services in Connecticut, has been fulfilling our mission for more than 115 years. Our Person-Centered Care Model allows our employees to learn and grow within our organization, all while providing integrated support to the patient. As part of Hartford HealthCare, we leverage cutting edge technology to provide quality care in our client’s home. Most importantly, our employees are appreciated for the real differences they make in both the lives of their clients and their clients’ families.
As part of a person centered care model, this role will provide assistance to the case management team so quality care can be delivered in a timely & efficient manner. Must be highly organized, able to multi-task and have strong computer skills. This role will collaborate with all team members to achieve exceptional outcomes.
Education/Licensure: Licensed practical nurse with a license to practice in the state of ConnecticutExperience: Two years of hospital experience
• Strong background in recruitment and retention at all levels.
• Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development.
• Knowledge of electronic recruitment sources and other innovative methods of attracting candidates. The incumbent must be well organized and apply a participative management style advocating a team concept.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, self-motivated, creative, and good written and oral communication skills.
• Good reasoning abilities.
• Sound judgment.
• Computer literate with knowledge of basic Microsoft office technology.
• Must maintain a current working knowledge of labor law and practices, and health care regulations.
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive while recognizing and supporting the organization’s preferences and priorities.
Other: Valid motor vehicle operator’s license, reliable personal automobile during business hours, and active automobile insurance coverage in accordance with Agency policy.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.