MidState Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Serving our community since 1998, MidState Medical Center is a vibrant and progressive organization with a genuine concern for our patients, community, and employee’s alike. We’ve earned top honors for quality stroke care, gold level recognition for organ donation, and employing leaders in the field of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation, providing the highest quality level of care.
This is a front-line, first impression Administrative position requiring a person who is customer-service oriented with a professional and positive attitude and image; while promoting a positive customer/patient experience.
• High school diploma or GED required. Additional 1-2 years of higher education is preferred.
• 3-5 years of customer service experience in a healthcare customer service setting preferred.
• 2-3 years administrative support and calendar management experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Effective computer technology skills..
• High degree of confidentiality. Attention to detail.
• Ability to re-prioritize tasks, as needed, to meet the department and customer’s needs & expectations.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.