Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.Department Description:
Integrated Care Partners (ICP) is a physician-led, clinically integrated health care network whose mission is to assist our members in providing the highest quality care at the most reasonable cost for our patients in the current, rapidly changing medical environment.Position Summary:
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Director(hereafter referred to as “Director”), the Business Development Associate – Strategic Project Support (hereafter referred to as “BDA-SPS”) serves as the episodic care navigator for patients and members participating or assigned to bundled payment programs/episodes (CMS, commercial and employer-based). The SPS generates utilization and other outcome and performance reports for BP initiatives, not limited to accessing data from vendor-provided tools and programs.
The person is an active member of the process improvement team and provides support to the project leads for all bundled payment and episodic management programs. The person will also provide analytic support for the risk adjustment program led by ICP
- Supports the platform reporting for all bundled payment programming, including, but not limited to patient, provider and partner telephonic outreach
- Collaborates with ICP Contracting, HHCMG and HHC Planning and Marketing to ensure provider rosters are regularly reviewed, vetted and accurately updated in HHC’s EHR provider search application
- Mines and manages risk adjustment data and generates detailed reports on application utilization, trending and other relevant referral queries in support of the risk coder/educator(s)
- Manages the implementation of platforms and technologies that support ICP initiatives
- Creates and maintains standard work for all areas of responsibility
- Develops project performance KPIs, tracks and reports progress on achieving project milestones and timelines
- Supports the planning, development and execution of physician alignment and engagement activities as they relate to assigned business development projects
- Tracks and documents project activity and performance; manages risks and communicates risk mitigation strategies
- Aligns with business owners/leads on shared projects and works collaboratively to meet expected performance metrics
- Supports Strategic Operations and ICP operational objectives (e.g., contributing to strategic plans, preparing and executing action plans, meeting productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends and opportunities for system improvements, and implementing change).
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional journals/publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Performs other related duties or special projects related to employee wellness and/or ICP activities or initiatives as assigned by Manager or Director
Program Director, Post-Acute Partner Collaborative
Associate’s degree is required. Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or related field is preferred.
- Experience managing multi-faceted projects-preferred
- New graduate considered
- Referral processing/workflow management experience in a medical/physician practice
- Experience working in an office/administrative leadership capacity in a medical/physician practice
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills Language Skills
- Displays enthusiasm and confidence and the ability to motivate others
- Demonstrates ability to work independently/autonomously and within a team, recognizing opportunities to make meaningful contributions towards business goals
- Demonstrates creativity and ability to organize ideas and thoughts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with attention-to- detail and the ability to handle high volume/multiple tasks
- Demonstrates leadership and takes initiative to contribute and accept responsibility as needed
- Presents confidently and competently to individuals and groups in private and public settings
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.