New Britain General
New Britain, CT
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
Under the general supervision of the Manager of Cardiac Services, the Office Coordinator is responsible for insuring office functions related to the outpatient processes of cardiac diagnostic and office visits. (e.g., reception, scheduling, insurance predetermination, communications, data entry/management, etc.) carried out in an organized and highly efficient manner. The Office Coordinator is also responsible for coordinating special needs of the front desk staff, providing support. Under the direction of the Cardiology Manager, The Office Coordinator will participate in the development and implementation of program policies and procedures. He/she will be responsible in supervising and evaluating front desk staff with the daily operations for the department.
• Bachelor's degree or 5 years office experience, preferably in a healthcare/physician office setting
• Degree or 5 years office experience, preferably in a healthcare/physician office setting
• Excellent computer skills with Microsoft office applications and electronic medical records
• Ability to work independently and productively in a high volume, multifaceted work environment.
• Detailed oriented with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple task assignments in a highly organized fashion.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Exceptional communication and team development skills.
• Ability to present professionally and comfortably in often stressful and busy environments.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.