Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Coordinates strategies and operations for Center for Education, Simulation and Innovation (CESI) at Hartford Hospital in alignment with Hartford HealthCare’s mission, vision and values. Serve as a key member of the CESI leadership team with the primary focus of ensuring the efficiency of financial and business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future. The manager works closely with the CESI Director Operations, and Executive CESI Director to support functions of operations, finance, Execution of Master Service Agreements, and serves as a resource for each of the CESI Business Units to ensure each Business works in operating for peak performance. Ensures the Center is running well, with smooth efficient services that meet the expectations and needs of internal and external customers and clients. Assist with strategic planning and financial growth of CESI and serves as lead to organize CESI Business Unit Reports.
• Develop and maintain relationships and serves as key liaison with senior leaders of industry partners, vendors and suppliers to promote utilization of CESI in aspects of Pre-Clinical Lab, Simulation, EMS and tissue lab. Oversees the communications, planning, implementation and monitoring of initiatives that contribute to the financial growth of CESI.
• Coordinates business development opportunities to promote CESI’s growth in training, research and product development including oversight over new contract development.
• Responsible for CESI department budget (currently 1.7 million dollars).
• Monitor financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability.
• Develop and monitor operational dashboards and key performance indicators. Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
• Collaborate with and lead teams across CESI to organize and coordinate operations in ways that will ensure maximum productivity and quality of services provided.
• Implement and manage operational plans.
• Provides oversight and development of staff within the Pre-Clinical and Bio Lab areas of CESI
• Liaison with top management to assist in development of strategic plans for operational activity
• Collaborate with Hartford HealthCare legal department to ensure all MSA and SOW to ensure the CESI programs meets the customer needs. #HHC
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, marketing or Healthcare Administration required. Master’s degree in Finance or Healthcare Administration preferred
• Five (5) years’ financial work experiences finance, marketing or healthcare administration in a healthcare environment with work experiences which provided developed knowledge of:
• Fundamentals, theories, techniques and practices of strategic planning and business development
• Data interpretation and managing demographic, market forces, clinical and financial information and statistics.
• Healthcare provider operations, industry trends and their effects on organizations and physicians.
• Current trends in healthcare that would affect longer term strategies
• Finance, budgeting and maximizing resources
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.