Hartford HealthCare Corp.
40hrs per week; Monday-Friday
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The story of Hartford HealthCare is the story of transformation – from a handful of disconnected organizations a decade ago to a unified system with a shared, value-based culture of accountability and innovation. The healthcare landscape has become highly competitive, with new players and disruptive technology and we are working to expand and create our system’s organizational, leadership, cultural, and talent capabilities to ensure Hartford HealthCare will always be the first choice of the people we serve.
The Quality & Safety department is responsible for quality and safety performance including all required regulatory and public measures reporting (CMS), balanced score care initiatives, and HAI prevention. Quality & Safety provides oversight and governance for the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement mandates for CMS- CoPS, and Joint Commission. Additionally, the team provides subject matter expertise in quality and data analytics, improvement, regulatory readiness (measures, dashboard and analysis); while supporting councils and clinical care redesign initiatives.
The Administrative Assistant provides coordination for all administrative activities of the East Region Quality Management department, including multidepartment interface, project management, physician liaison activities and strategic planning, in addition to day-to-day administrative support to Regional Director of Quality & Safety. Responsibilities may include but, are not limited to the following:
• Perform general office administrative functions including: using and maintaining office equipment, maintaining files and smooth information flow, mail collection and distribution, check requisitions, mileage and expense forms, , maintaining supply inventories and ordering office supplies and printed materials and supplies as needed.
• Preparation of reports (i.e. financial, productivity) and presentations, interface with external philanthropic, industry and academic organizations, data entry into established spreadsheets and databases, maintaining schedules and coordinating travel or other events.
• Coordinate division academic activities (i.e. seminars, lectures, meetings) and other events as needed.
• Assists department management with other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Three to five years previous administrative support experience required.
• Demonstrates proficiency in all Microsoft applications including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Experience with data entry.
• Previous experience in quality and/or healthcare environment a plus.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.