Mansfield Center, CT
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Natchaug Hospital is Eastern Connecticut’s leading provider for children, adolescents and adults with mental illness and substance abuse addictions. We offers a variety of programs including inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, residential treatment for court-involved teenage girls, geriatric services, clinical day treatment schools and chemical dependency services. Through our multi-site network of care, we constantly strive to meet its mission in helping people find their way while educating and empowering individuals to participate in their own care and recovery.
Under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or program director provides therapeutic interventions for clients and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team in adherence to hospital policies and core values.
• Previous experience with behavioral health clients preferred.
• Associates degree in a Human Services field required.
• Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
• Current CT Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Ability to obtain a Public Service License "A" Endorsement within 90 days of hire.
• Must have and maintain a telephone number for scheduling.
• Computer proficiency and keyboarding skills required.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.