Hartford HealthCare Corp.
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The story of Hartford HealthCare is the story of transformation – from a handful of disconnected organizations a decade ago to a unified system with a shared, value-based culture of accountability and innovation. The healthcare landscape has become highly competitive, with new players and disruptive technology and we are working to expand and create our system’s organizational, leadership, cultural, and talent capabilities to ensure Hartford HealthCare will always be the first choice of the people we serve.
The Colleague Health Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting the delivery of the customer focused, clinical programs of Colleague Health Services that promote the health and safety of all colleagues. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
· Supports the health promotion programs and illness/injury prevention programs to prevent occupational injury and health problems. Programs include: universal vaccination, respiratory protection, tuberculosis surveillance, blood borne pathogens, hearing conservation and environmental safety.
· Completes appropriate documentation in electronic health records and other associated programs based on OSHA Standards, CDC Guidelines, and applicable federal/state guidance for healthcare workers.
· Responsible for scheduling appointments and meetings.
· Maintains supply levels and replenishes as needed within budget and ensures the on-time payment of invoices
· Submits reports on-time that are accurate for regulatory reporting requirements.
· Develops and maintains effective relationships. Models a customer focused approach and effectively provides service recovery when needed.
· Leverages continuous improvement tools to make recommendations to improve existing programs, practices and procedures.
· Participates in the development and implementation of new programs to support Colleague Health Services.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 1-3 years experience in customer focused administrative support role required
· Knowledge of OSHA regulations, CDC guidelines, infectious disease and worker safety program requirements for a healthcare setting preferred
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.