Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford Hospital is one of the largest and most respected teaching hospitals as well as a Level I trauma center. Hartford Hospital is on the cutting edge of technology & medical care and is home to the Center for Education, Simulation and Innovation (CESI), one of the most-advanced medical simulation training centers in the world. Housing the Northeast’s largest robotic surgery center, committed to becoming the best in the country for patient safety and is pursuing that goal by taking innovative action and creating a culture of safety at every level within the organization.
The Human Resources Representative provides support for HR processes and services at the Fairfield Region and acts as a liaison between employees and the HR Service Center. This position has special focus on orientation and onboarding of new hires that results in a best in class colleague experience. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to the following:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· One to three years of general business experience
· At least 1 year of relevant HR experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Working knowledge of HR related laws and regulations
• Exceptional communication and customer service orientation
• Self-directed and motivated with the ability to prioritize
• Strong problem solving skills and process improvement mindset
• Ability to uphold strict confidentiality of HR information
• Ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.