New Britain General
New Britain, CT
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Start here at Hartford Healthcare and work where every moment matters!
The Hospital of Central CT doesn’t just take great care of our patients; we take great care of our employees too! Our benefit options at Hartford Healthcare are designed so you can care for yourself and your family, just as you care for others when you are here.
What our employees love about Hartford Healthcare:
• Automatic enrollment into the Nurse Residency Program for all graduate RNs with less than one year of experience.
• Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250.00 after six months of employment and up to 40% tuition discounts with partnering institutions for colleague AND dependents
• Loan forgiveness for qualifying existing student loans
• Employee assistance and wellness programs including a strong focus on promoting mental health
• No mandatory shift extensions or on-call obligations
• Paid time off and health insurance packages
• Free parking on-site
• Discounts on services, products and optional coverages – movie tickets, pet insurance, travel and more!
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
The Family Liaison establishes collaborative relations with provider agencies, support services, the school district and other community resources. This role also provides support for academic success, pre and postnatal support and to enhance family relationships. Works to promote and connect teen parents to support for success birth outcomes, child development and academic success.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women, and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.