Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) – Child and Adolescent
Hartford HealthCare, Westport, CT
St. Vincent’s Behavioral Health Services, the flagship behavioral health service line of Hartford Healthcare’s Fairfield region and primary teaching hospital for Quinnipiac University’s Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine, is seeking an exceptional Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with an interest in providing treatment for children and adolescents with mental illness and substance use disorders.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
· Provide the highest quality of child and adolescent psychiatric treatment. The position can be crafted based on the candidate’s interests to work in an inpatient or outpatient environment (or combination)
· Develop your leadership skills with opportunities for mentorship from department and network leadership
· Work / life balance: A Monday through Friday schedule with no required on-call after hours
· Additional compensation opportunities through voluntary weekend moonlighting if desired
· Calming and therapeutic workspaces and treatment environment
· Ongoing opportunities for career advancement, professional development and wellbeing enhancement through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
· Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits including low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, matching 401(k), generous paid time off, CME, and more
· Eligibility to apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
St. Vincent's Behavioral Health service line is comprised of three main clinical sites: 1) Our 76-bed free-standing inpatient psychiatric service at our Westport location where we have adult, dual diagnosis, and child/adolescent services; 2) A comprehensive continuum of ED, consult-liaison and outpatient services (including IOP) and a 16-bed med/psych psychiatric unit at the main Medical Center in Bridgeport; and 3) Outpatient services (including IOP) at our clinic in Norwalk This makes the behavioral health service line of St. Vincent's one of the largest in Connecticut, serving over 2,500 individuals annually.
Hartford HealthCare’s Behavioral Health Network (HHC BHN), the largest and most integrated behavioral health system in New England, has a rewarding opportunity available for a BE / BC Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our cohesive multidisciplinary Child and Adolescent team in Westport, CT.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Behavioral Health Network at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Psychiatrists MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of diversity, inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located between Boston and within an hour of New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
For additional information and 1:1 discussion, please contact:
Samuel McNeil, Physician Recruiter, [email protected] or call/text 860-637-5571.