Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare has a new opportunity available for a Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide outpatient services in Hartford County.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
· A 40-hour day time schedule M-F 4 8-hour shifts. No night or weekend call
· Locations include Hartford and other regions in the Hartford area.
· Consistent scheduling
· A quickly growing and well-resourced department
· The opportunity to attend CME events
· Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement
· Support Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Physicians with referrals and outpatient management care.
· Provide medical services under the supervision of a physician.
· Outpatient Schedule will include; new patient visits, urgent visits, outpatient follow up appointments and ongoing patient care.
· Perform physical examination and interview patients for health assessment and to correctly diagnose patients.
· Order appropriate diagnostic testing for patients and interpret test results to determine abnormal conditions.
· Prescribe medication for patients.
· Monitor and triage patient’s progress to make any necessary adjustments to treatment
· Document and update patient records
Eligibility to be licensed as a Physician Assistant (PA) or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in CT is required.
Eligibility to be certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), or Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) is required for Nurse Practitioners.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.