Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The story of Hartford HealthCare is the story of transformation – from a handful of disconnected organizations a decade ago to a unified system with a shared, value-based culture of accountability and innovation. The healthcare landscape has become highly competitive, with new players and disruptive technology and we are working to expand and create our system’s organizational, leadership, cultural, and talent capabilities to ensure Hartford HealthCare will always be the first choice of the people we serve.
The Orientation & Onboarding Coordinator in partnership with Talent Acquisition and local Human Resources will coordinate employee clearance and file creation for all Hartford HealthCare Acute organization new hires. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to the following:
· Prepare employee files (paper and electronic) for multiple businesses and ensure regulatory and business specific compliance.
· Main point of contact for routine questions related to employee clearance/orientation attendance and employee files
· Confirm Orientation participants by coordinating and verifying with Talent Acquisition and local HR, as needed, all employees who are cleared to start (pre-employment paperwork is complete, medically cleared etc.)
· Coordinate timely delivery of employee files to each acute region across Hartford HealthCare.
· High school diploma or GED
· Three to five years’ experience as an administrative assistant required
· Human Resources experience preferred
· Familiarity with an Applicant Tracking System, Kronos and/or PeopleSoft is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
· Proficiency with Email, Internet, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
· Some travel may be required across the healthcare system
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent time management and problem solving skills
· Detail oriented, highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Comfort and ability to handle confidential information
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, evolving customer service environment with patience, flexibility and attention to detail
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.