Hartford HealthCare Corp.
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The story of Hartford HealthCare is the story of transformation – from a handful of disconnected organizations a decade ago to a unified system with a shared, value-based culture of accountability and innovation. The healthcare landscape has become highly competitive, with new players and disruptive technology and we are working to expand and create our system’s organizational, leadership, cultural, and talent capabilities to ensure Hartford HealthCare will always be the first choice of the people we serve.
The Patient Service Coordinator provides outstanding customer support for the system wide Tallwood Urology and Kidney Institute. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for providing outstanding and professional customer service to ensure efficiency and promote a positive patient experience.
· Schedules patient appointments for pelvic health and men’s health including primary care inquiries and other specialty appointments as directed (e.g., behavioral health, cardiology).
· Manages pelvic health appointment and follow-up requests.
· Enters and maintains patient data in tracking logs; responsible to ensure these sources are kept up to date (e.g., PCP requests, ED & Cardiac Risk Score).
· Assists with scanning questionnaires in Epic (e.g., Men’s Health Checklist, ED & Cardiac Rise Score).
· Assists Nurse Navigator with Men’s Health Checklist review and referral trackers by contacting specialty providers for appointment updates.
· Assists with scheduling of stone patients per Nurse Navigator delegation.
· Assists with follow-up post community education and outreach events.
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· 2 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced medical office preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.