Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute focuses on offering our cancer patients an unparalleled network of coordinated services– all under one roof. Our system of care includes a truly integrated team with the most talented, experienced, and compassionate caregivers and physicians, backed by the latest cutting-edge technology.
The Clinical Resource Leader (RN) is a role for a motivated registered nurse seeking a leadership role. The Clinical Resource Leader (RN) will work closely with the Nurse Manger to manage the workflow of the Infusion Center and ensure safe quality care is continuously provided to all patients. The responsibilities of the Clinical Resource Leader (RN) include but, are not limited to the following:
· Provide high quality and safe care to a complex group of patients.
· Directs overall patient flow in a safe and efficient manner.
· Collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team and support services.
· Ensure effective communication between all staff members.
· Assist in implementing and sustaining new initiatives within the Cancer Institute.
· Serves as a clinical resource.
· Coaching and mentoring direct reports by role modeling H3W behaviors.
· Collaboration with the manager to monitor and maintain staff performance, patient outcomes, and achievement of overall goals of the department.
· Exemplifies strong leadership and conflict resolution skills.
· Upholds Hartford HealthCare four core values and supports the mission.
· Active participant in Hartford HealthCare Cancer institute.
· Demonstrates clinical expertise while providing evidence based practice care.
· Support team members and ensure quality, service excellence, and service recovery.
· Demonstrate understanding and ensure the specific needs of patient population are met.
· Collaborates with manager to set clear goals, expectations, and benchmarks for performance.
• Current Connecticut RN License
• BLS certification required.
• BSN degree required, strongly MSN preferred.
•OCN Preferred must obtain Oncology Nurse Certification (OCN) within one year.
•Three (3) years of Oncology Nursing experience
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.