Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Hartford HealthCare, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, has a new opportunity available for an Endocrinology Advanced Practice Provider (APRN or PA-C), to join our well-establish and cohesive Endocrinology team, practicing in Bridgeport, CT.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
· The endocrinology physician assistant or nurse practitioner collaborates with a high functioning team of providers to primarily provide follow up with patients who present with complex endocrinology disorders, with a large focus on diabetes.
· APP mentorship and thorough on-boarding.
· Tailored APP Endocrinology EPIC templates, and dedicated administrative time throughout the week
· Shift: Full Time - Daytime schedule with no weekends nor holidays.
· Spend 70% of time in the outpatient department and 30% Inpatient at St. Vincent’s hospital performing diabetes consults.
· The Program serves a large population with a variety of complex endocrine disorders, using a team approach toward diabetes, wellness, and prevention
· Opportunities for career advancement both hospital wide and system wide
· Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement
· Access to HHC’s Provider Leadership Development Institute
· Eligibility to apply for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Team at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE apply today!
Eligibility to be licensed in Connecticut as a Physician Assistant (PA), or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), is required.
Eligibility to be certified as a Physician Assistant (PA), or National Board Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP), or Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) is required.
Endocrinology / diabetes experience as a PA, NP, clinical student, or RN is preferred.