St. Vincent's Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
• Performs a variety of environmental services to maintain assigned areas in a clean and orderly condition.
• Cleans patient rooms or other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens and sanitizing all surfaces.
• Follows policies and procedures on patient isolation or other special situations in accordance with facility standards.
• Stocks paper items and other supplies in assigned areas as necessary or designated.
• Maintains cart and equipment in clean, working condition and stores in appropriate storage area when finished with shift.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
• Required Credential(s):
• None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.