Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.
High level Analyst to identify AR trends for Revenue Cycle, Develop and implement improved revenue cycle processes and procedures
Reports to: Departmental Director.
Key Area of Responsibilities:
- Reviewing billing practices to guarantee accurate revenue recognition. Performing trend analysis
- Developing and implementing improved problem solving and communication opportunities for improvement. Present data, analysis, and recommendations for solutions in meetings with departmental management and other stakeholders. Participates in training and other in-servicing sessions for end-user education.
- Compiles and analyzes data for internal reporting, prepares required schedules and supporting documentation. May present findings at external meetings and interact with requesting parties.
- Initiates oral and written communication with departments who support and contribute data to Revenue Cycle systems. When appropriate, takes corrective action in resolving variances, problems and issues identified.
- Acts as a resource to other units within Hartford Health Care Corporation by providing financial data and other support as a member of a team or in response to requests for information. Complete special reports as requested, provide financial expertise for reports as needed by others.
- Provides a team leadership role within the department by providing coaching and mentoring to members on accomplishing tasks in a timely manner.
- Actively seeks opportunities to model teamwork through collaboration both within and outside the work group as a project leader or technical expert in support of the organization's objectives.
- Assumes responsibility for self-improvement, in collaboration with superior, by identifying, communicating and seeking resources or instruction/validation to meet own learning needs, and is self-directed
Access to confidential and sensitive information
Requirements and Specifications:
- Bachelor degree in finance, business, or related field or degree in finance, business, accounting or related field
- Minimum three years’ experience in revenue cycle or as a financial analysis.
- Proficiency in data analysis, Excel and Power Point
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Advanced time-management and organizational skills.
- Epic experience preferred
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual. Must be able to react and respond to dynamic environment with limited direction.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.