Hartford HealthCare at Home
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network as a Site Manager Rehab.
Hartford HealthCare at Home, the largest provider of homecare services in Connecticut, has been fulfilling our mission for more than 115 years. Our Person-Centered Care Model allows our employees to learn and grow within our organization, all while providing integrated support to the patient. As part of Hartford HealthCare, we leverage cutting edge technology to provide quality care in our client’s home. Most importantly, our employees are appreciated for the real differences they make in both the lives of their clients and their clients’ families.
• Leads the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies for rehabilitative services.
• Develops departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with clinical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
• Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, evaluating, disciplinary actions and
continuing education initiatives.
• Prepares departmental budgets, ensures compliance, and coordinate and directs audits.
• Directs and evaluates clinical activities to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
• Ensures implementation of individual programs for all persons receiving services.
• Organizes department services including case load assignments, documentation, criteria for frequency,
intensity and duration of services.
• Assists in the establishment of work methods, performance standards and paperwork and reporting forms
and procedures that represent best practice and meet professional and regulatory standards.
• Coordinates the orientation of all newly hired personnel, interns and volunteers.
• Coordinates all aquatic therapy activities.
• Recommends appropriate staffing patterns and physical plan needs necessary to meet the needs of individuals served and to comply with applicable regulatory and accreditation requirements.
• Other Duties as assigned
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
• Required Credential(s):
• Licensed Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Connecticut Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• One or more of the following:
• Certified Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• Certified Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Red Cross obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• Bachelors degree or higher in Physical, Speech or Occupational Therapy.
• Three to five years supervisory experience preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.