Hartford HealthCare Corp.
New Britain, CT
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The story of Hartford HealthCare is the story of transformation – from a handful of disconnected organizations a decade ago to a unified system with a shared, value-based culture of accountability and innovation. The healthcare landscape has become highly competitive, with new players and disruptive technology and we are working to expand and create our system’s organizational, leadership, cultural, and talent capabilities to ensure Hartford HealthCare will always be the first choice of the people we serve.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
The HR Kronos department is responsible for maintaining the organization’s Time and Attendance application. The Kronos team responds to new configurations and functionality requests. Timekeeping, Scheduling, Advanced Scheduling and Attestation are all housed within Kronos. The team provides services to both centralized and decentralized employee populations.
The Workforce Management Coordinator works in conjunction with the Kronos team and Management to ensure the timekeeping and scheduling functionality is maintained for all employees of Hartford Healthcare. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
• Ensure time records are maintained in an accurate manner and exported to Payroll within defined timelines
• Responsible for supporting management with requested audits.
• Expected to handle special projects as assigned, successfully meeting all required deadlines associated with such projects
• Participation in timekeeping centralization efforts, as directed
• Acts as a resource to Staff for Kronos functionality; responding appropriately and timely to inquiries and complaints
• Assists in development of Training documentation and may facilitate trainings