Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Serves as a key member of the leadership team in the CESI’s alignment to HHC’s vision, mission and values. Works closely with the CESI Director and Executive Director to support functions of operations, finance, execution of Master Service Agreement and Client Relations. Additionally this position functions as a highly motivated sales professional responsible for selling CESI’s bio-skill laboratory, simulation based medical education and related services to medical device, and pharmaceutical corporations. Engages in brand awareness development and development as well as ongoing individual client relationship management.
• Develop and maintain relationships and serves as key liaison with senior leaders of industry partners, vendors and suppliers to promote utilization of CESI in aspects of Pre-Clinical Lab, Simulation, EMS and tissue lab. Oversees the communications, planning, implementation and monitoring of initiatives/strategic operational activities/plans that contribute to the financial growth of CESI.
• Coordinates business development opportunities to promote CESI’s growth in training, research and product development including oversight over new contract development.
• Responsible for CESI department budget (currently 1.7 million dollars), monitors financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability. Develop and monitor operational dashboards and key performance indicators. Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
• Develops state/regional business intelligence on relevant treads and market influencers, learns and understands all the prospects, the available opportunities within, and relevant dynamics within the assigned territory.
• Provides oversight and development of staff within the Pre-Clinical and Bio Lab areas of CESI
• Raise brand awareness of CESI’s services and value proposition for covered medical device and pharmaceutical companies by distributing marketing collateral, conducting email marketing campaigns, attending conferences, making individual sales calls, and otherwise developing CESI’s brand within the territory.
• Achieve revenue, prospect and client growth targets for dedicated service lines - such targets to be agreed
• Partner with CESI service managers and colleagues in managing sales pipeline to convert qualified leads to closed clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, healthcare administration or closely related field
• Five (5) years financial work experiences in a healthcare environment with work experience which provided developed knowledge of:
• Fundamentals, theories, techniques and practices of strategic planning and business development
• Data interpretation and managing demographic, market forces, clinical and financial information and statistics.
• Healthcare provider operations, industry trends and their effects on organizations and physicians.
• Current trends in healthcare that would affect longer term strategies
• Finance, budgeting and maximizing resources
• Understands, accepts, and has experience leading an organization with a commitment to continuous quality improvement
• Three (3) years sales experience in medical device and/or pharmaceutical fields.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.