Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
36 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
7:00am-7:30pm with weekend rotation and holiday commitments.
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.
Applies nursing knowledge to evaluate health care needs via telephonic triage and provides system navigation, guidance and education to patient, employees and high risk community members, adhering to organizational policies, procedures and guidelines. This individual is accountable for delivery of outstanding customer service through a strong commitment to meeting customer needs with a demonstrated commitment to adhering to service levels, first call resolution and overall customer satisfaction. The positions requires a timely and efficient response to inquiries and ability to serve as liaison between patient, employee, hospital, physicians' office, home care agency and all other services provided by HHC.
- Using nursing knowledge, triages clinical needs of all callers to assure appropriate, timely care through collaboration with program and hospital leaders across HHC.
- Achieves seamless delivery of services by appropriately involving colleagues, physicians, nurses and other staff to ensure commitment, communication and cross-functional linkage.
- Collaborates with clinical leadership and management to define, reduce and eliminate barriers within the system which many negatively affect efficient delivery of care.
- Engages clinical management to assist with clinical consultation in relation to patients need related to access of care and navigation of all services provided by HCC.
- Collaborate and communications with physician or midlevel providers when patients require a higher level of involvement, intervention, or follow-up.
- Participates in the identification and implementation of strategic efforts to support access to care by influencing and championing projects.
- Facilitates and ensures that all services provided by HHC work in synergy within the organization in order to support efficient delivery of care.
- Assumes other responsibilities including participating in education and in-service programs, process improvement, quality assurance initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction and the unit/team function.
- Performs related duties, as required, and dependent upon level of expertise.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, as well as current CT RN Nursing license.
- Minimum of 3 years diversified clinical experience with a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience strongly recommended and preferred.
- Ability to read, speak and write English required, ability to communicate in Spanish highly desirable.
- Commitment to maintain complete confidentiality of patient health information and adhere to HIPPA requirements.
- Ability to function in a high volume, production oriented, time sensitive environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy, organization and attention to detail.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.