Hartford HealthCare Corp.
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The story of Hartford HealthCare is the story of transformation – from a handful of disconnected organizations a decade ago to a unified system with a shared, value-based culture of accountability and innovation. The healthcare landscape has become highly competitive, with new players and disruptive technology and we are working to expand and create our system’s organizational, leadership, cultural, and talent capabilities to ensure Hartford HealthCare will always be the first choice of the people we serve.
The Clinical Risk Manager performs risk management activities including investigating, managing and analyzing risk management data. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to the following:
• Serve as liaison in partnering with leaders of HHC inpatient, outpatient and other defined practice areas of healthcare delivery to improve safe practices and patient outcomes through regulatory readiness, risk identification, mitigation and avoidance.
• Provide guidance to staff and leadership on risk management, legal and regulatory matters.
• Provide comprehensive risk reduction activities to ensure consistent, professional and proactive outcomes that demonstrate commitment to high reliability safety behaviors, risk reduction, regulatory responsiveness, compliance and safe patient outcomes.
• Support onsite assessments, identification of corrective and preventive action plans. #HHC
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• Jurist Doctorate field preferred, but not required
• Minimum 5 years acute care experience with healthcare managerial experience, including experience with regulatory readiness and patient safety and additional experience consistent with business necessity.
• Registered Nurse, current licensed in CT
• Current board certification in Infection Control & Epidemiology, CIC designation
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.